How Can Email Marketing Help You and Your Business?
Email marketing is one of the oldest and most important forms of internet marketing. It is the process of sending e-mails to acquire new customers and convince existing customers to make additional purchases. email marketing is perhaps the easiest, least expensive, and most effective marketing strategy available today. Email marketing is popular because it is relatively easy, quick to get started, and inexpensive. According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing brings in about $40 for every $1 you spend. That’s one of the highest ROIs for any type of marketing. By building a mailing list, a business can create an extremely valuable asset.
The advantages of email marketing
1. One of the most obvious benefits of email marketing is its lower cost compared to mainstream marketing channels.
2. Email marketing solves all the inherent problems of non-targeted marketing.
3. Because you can contact so many former customers via email, you'll be able to increase interest in your product, which often results in increased sales.
4. A user can track user via analytics, bounce messages, un-subscribers, click-throughs, etc. These can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and correlates sales with marketing.
5. Email list segmentation works fantastically for brands who gain information about their subscribers. Studies have shown that marketers who use this tactic often boast improved engagement rates as a result.
Email Marketing Tips
1. Make Sure Your Email Has Obvious Links:-
Make it a sure fact that you add a good amount of links to each paragraph of your site and your links should be actual as well as factual.
2. Create an offer:-
A promotional email can offer other perks too, like free shipping or a free product trial. For example, J.Crew offered free shipping in this email.
3. Reduce the usage of images:-
Written description puts a better impression than images so make sure that you don’t add a lot of images to your site.
4. Use subscription forms:-
You’ll never get an email address if you never ask for one. give a popup survey asking nothing more complicated than: “Would you like to sign up for our email?”
5. Automate post-purchase messages:-
This is another important fact. Re-arrange a post purchase campaign for about a week, month or 90 days.